Prior to the relevant measurement, it is necessary to have a general grasp of the field measurement project, and recognize the project's geographical location and standard requirements such as measurement range, plane coordinate system, and number of control points. On this basis, it is necessary to analyze the surrounding environmental conditions such as traffic conditions, geological conditions, and climatic conditions, and to roughly draft a preliminary Shenyang Zhonghaida RTK measurement plan based on the analysis results. After the conclusion of the measurement plan, relevant materials need to be collected in a targeted manner, and related skills planning should be combined with the collected materials, especially the topographic maps of each scale of the highway corridor zone must be accurately grasped.
Based on the mastered materials, control point planning is carried out, and a reasonable highway field measurement system is constructed through measurement level confirmation, measurement equipment selection, and task allocation. After the construction of the system is completed, the relevant operators are required to survey the measurement area and verify the data according to the actual situation on the site. If data errors are found, adjustments need to be made in time, and the original measurement plan is changed to ensure the rationality of the measurement plan and scientific.
2. The actual process of GPS-RTK measurement in Zhonghaida
(1) Parameter setting. Adjust the parameters of the equipment appropriately before measuring, including the major axis of the ellipsoid, the projection ratio, the projection height, and the oblateness of the ellipsoid. In addition, the measurement department is required to provide relevant benchmark conversion parameters and input them into the equipment. Enter the control point data into the handbook and get the relevant discussion. Ensure that the control points can be evenly distributed. The number of partial control points must reach at least four.
(2) Correction. The calibration operation is mainly performed on the erecting device and the measurement coordinates. In the measurement area, select a wide field of view to install the base station and rover station, and then lower the relevant files for import in the operation form. When a fixed solution is obtained, the control points are corrected.
(3) GPS data collection of Zhonghaida. After the calibration operation is completed, the rover can basically be put into the normal highway field measurement operation. The surveyor can directly obtain the real-time data and these data can be stored directly. During the highway field measurement, the stakes are first staked out, and then the relevant coordinate values and elevation values are obtained.
(4) Data processing. Zhonghaida GPS- Zhonghaida RTK measurement skills are combined with related measurement software, and data sharing is completed through data transcription, and then related data processing is performed.
In some cases, the measurement environment may cause the equipment to be misaligned and present errors. In order to ensure the stability of the measurement signal reception, it is necessary to relocate the RTK reference station at this moment, re-set up the relevant instruments when the signal is moved to a good place, and then perform measurement according to the above process.